the bluebird box

We Have Babies!

. Sunday, May 12, 2024 .

 

I'm just guessing on this but I think they might be preemies.  According to my calculations, they weren't due until around 15th.  I must have my numbers all wrong.  But who cares we have babies.

Mom and Dad are doing fine.  With Mark's help, I used an old metal tractor seat as a birdfeeder perch right on the opposite side under the bluebird box so they wouldn't have to go far and be off the babies for very long.  I even put mealworms in it for them.  I love my bluebirds.

 

I'm just guessing on this but I think they might be preemies.  According to my calculations, they weren't due until around 15th.  I must have my numbers all wrong.  But who cares we have babies.

Mom and Dad are doing fine.  With Mark's help, I used an old metal tractor seat as a birdfeeder perch right on the opposite side under the bluebird box so they wouldn't have to go far and be off the babies for very long.  I even put mealworms in it for them.  I love my bluebirds.

No comments

newer older Home