the bluebird box in the big flower bed

Bluebird Eggs...Yes!

. Wednesday, May 8, 2024 .

One egg on day 1.

Two eggs on day 2.

Three eggs on day 3.

Four eggs on day 4.

I checked the next two days for eggs.  Four eggs are our clutch this time around.  So now we wait until around the 15th of the month to see if there are any babies.  I have been watching  Mom and Dad take turns going into the box and I assume they are taking turns keeping them warm.  We shall see.

 

One egg on day 1.

Two eggs on day 2.

Three eggs on day 3.

Four eggs on day 4.

I checked the next two days for eggs.  Four eggs are our clutch this time around.  So now we wait until around the 15th of the month to see if there are any babies.  I have been watching  Mom and Dad take turns going into the box and I assume they are taking turns keeping them warm.  We shall see.

 

No comments

newer older Home