I Missed Another One

. Sunday, September 30, 2018 .
I had just walked in the door from a trip to WV and I glanced over to check out the cacoons while I put my computer bag down and this is what I saw!  I bet I didn't miss it by 10 seconds.  By my calculations, it came a few days early.




And we have another girl!  I think her name will be Beauty.  So now we have had a Freda, a Poppy, and now a Beauty.

I saw this on the Internet one day when I was looking for information.  NEXT YEAR!!!  Can you imagine how cool that could be?  Mark thinks I am nuts!

I had just walked in the door from a trip to WV and I glanced over to check out the cacoons while I put my computer bag down and this is what I saw!  I bet I didn't miss it by 10 seconds.  By my calculations, it came a few days early.




And we have another girl!  I think her name will be Beauty.  So now we have had a Freda, a Poppy, and now a Beauty.

I saw this on the Internet one day when I was looking for information.  NEXT YEAR!!!  Can you imagine how cool that could be?  Mark thinks I am nuts!

No comments

newer older Home