Silly Birds

. Monday, April 9, 2018 .
There is a little brown bird and wren or a finch I think making a nest in my bluebird box.  Not good.  I went out two days ago to check to see if there was any action...

I found one egg.  I told Mark that if there weren't any eggs I would get rid of the nest.  Bummer there was an egg.

Today I saw a bluebird trying to get into the box.  I decided that I would remove the nest and put it in a tree close to the bluebird box.  Then I found there were three eggs.  I'll be checking first thing tomorrow to see what happened overnight.

There is a little brown bird and wren or a finch I think making a nest in my bluebird box.  Not good.  I went out two days ago to check to see if there was any action...

I found one egg.  I told Mark that if there weren't any eggs I would get rid of the nest.  Bummer there was an egg.

Today I saw a bluebird trying to get into the box.  I decided that I would remove the nest and put it in a tree close to the bluebird box.  Then I found there were three eggs.  I'll be checking first thing tomorrow to see what happened overnight.

No comments

newer older Home