Refreshing My Soul

. Monday, February 7, 2011 .
Look what Mark found this morning!  Spring is just around the corner.  I will be sad to see all the snow melt away.  It amazes me that God is so smart that he came up with all the stuff that surrounds us...all colors, sizes, shapes, smells, textures...blows my mind.  I'm sure glad he did!
Look what Mark found this morning!  Spring is just around the corner.  I will be sad to see all the snow melt away.  It amazes me that God is so smart that he came up with all the stuff that surrounds us...all colors, sizes, shapes, smells, textures...blows my mind.  I'm sure glad he did!

2 comments

Kathy said...

A little slice of heaven! Hope!! Spring is on it's way!! Great photo Jan

gina said...

perfect photo and narrative! God is good and knew just what we need and when. :)

newer older Home