Creatures In The Yard

. Saturday, October 30, 2021 .

 

We love all the creatures big and small that are in the yard.  They yahoos get so excited when they find something.  They always want to take a pic and then if I can't answer their questions we see what Google Lens has to say.  We are stumped on this one.  A few think it is a squirrel.  Others say a chipmunk.  One says mole.  I think it is a groundhog.  The dirt is about 6 inches above the level of the ground in the rest of the garden.  I'd love to know.













 

We love all the creatures big and small that are in the yard.  They yahoos get so excited when they find something.  They always want to take a pic and then if I can't answer their questions we see what Google Lens has to say.  We are stumped on this one.  A few think it is a squirrel.  Others say a chipmunk.  One says mole.  I think it is a groundhog.  The dirt is about 6 inches above the level of the ground in the rest of the garden.  I'd love to know.













No comments

newer older Home