Baby Birds

. Monday, May 11, 2020 .
I have never seen baby birds in this birdhouse until this year.  I was sitting in the chair resting from some intense yard work when I heard a racket and saw a momma birds wanting to get to her babies to feed them.  I ran in the house and got my big girl camera and the longest lens that I have and sit very quietly on the chair.  This is what  I was able to capture.
If you look really close you can see just the tip of a baby beak.

I can't tell what is in his mouth.

But he looks really hungry!

Dad!  I'm still hungry!

Just a cool shot of a bird pruning.



I have never seen baby birds in this birdhouse until this year.  I was sitting in the chair resting from some intense yard work when I heard a racket and saw a momma birds wanting to get to her babies to feed them.  I ran in the house and got my big girl camera and the longest lens that I have and sit very quietly on the chair.  This is what  I was able to capture.
If you look really close you can see just the tip of a baby beak.

I can't tell what is in his mouth.

But he looks really hungry!

Dad!  I'm still hungry!

Just a cool shot of a bird pruning.



No comments

newer older Home